Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
As you know, a few weeks ago we did a study on snacking and the data regarding the quality of traditional snacks was overwhelmingly clear: 79% of respondents said that they would like to find healthier, more fulfilling snacks in supermarkets. And more than 80% indicated that they would rather prepare a healthy snack at home than opt for an ultra-processed, undesirable snack from the supermarket.
The truth is that we couldn’t agree more which is why we have decided to launch a range of healthy snacks that are not only delicious but also provide nutrients to our body. Which brings us to our newest product, Kale chips. This snack is sure to fly off the shelves just like its predecessor Cheesy Snacks! Are you ready for this super crunchy, flavor-packed snack? We promise you’ll love them!
Raw Kale Chips
One of the most important things about our Kale Chips is in their manufacturing process: the green kale leaves have simply been dehydrated- the water has been extracted without being cooked and by not letting the temperatures exceed 40 degrees C. This ensures that all the nutritional properties of the kale stay intact, and that the leaves don’t soften giving them that crunchy touch we enjoy so much.
High Protein Snack
Before dehydrating the kale, these chips are seasoned with a delicious mixture of sunflower seeds and spices. Simply divine! A nutrient-rich, organic snack that is high in protein and fiber.
Did you know that our Kale Chips have 20 gr. of protein and another 20 gr. of fiber for every 100 gr. of chips?
Kale is the queen of green leafy vegetables, perhaps for many it is the healthiest vegetable on the planet.
- Anti-aging effect: it contains a large amount of antioxidants that prevent premature aging, improve the immune system and help prevent cancer.
- Super nutrient: it is high in iron (more than beef) and calcium (more than in cow’s milk). It is also rich in vitamins A, E, K and minerals such as magnesium and potassium.
- Diuretic and anti-inflammatory: its high fiber content improves intestinal transit and helps prevent diseases such as obesity and diabetes. The Omega 3 it contains helps to fight pathologies such as arthritis or autoimmune diseases.
- Helps eliminate heavy metals: it is high in chlorophyll, a substance known to bind toxins and heavy metals and expel them from the body.
- Protects the heart.According to studies consuming Kale not only decreases bad cholesterol, but also increases good cholesterol.
- Skin care: thanks to its high percentage of vitamin C (more than spinach and even oranges), it helps the body to create collagen and increase the synthesis of melanin.
- Strengthens bones: calcium, vitamin K and potassium, an unbeatable trio for strong bones and teeth.
- Weight Loss aid: very low in fat and fulfilling which helps you to stay full longer.
All that is left to decide is, where are you going to enjoy your Kale Chips and are you willing to share?! Let us know in the comments below!